INNOV8 DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Realistic and productive Quantity Surveying ensuring a robust delivery.
Quantity Surveying ensures projects do not become an ever moving target with no certainty or control. Our team can deliver a realistic whilst productive approach ensuring a robust and deliverable project. The role of Quantity Surveyor is to provide financial realism to a project.
• Provide realistic cost advice and budgets
• Produce detailed cost plans and analysis
• Instigate cost control procedures
• Undertake regular cost reviews used to manage development of design parameters
• Identify risks and variances which cannot be contained within agreed cost budgets
• Prepare enquiry and contract documentation
• Preparation and agreement of contract sums and expenditure
• Production of contract valuations and review variations
• Preparation and submission of cost reporting comparing actual estimates against target costs
• Provide true commercial advice, positive or negative, in order to protect clients interests
• Integrity when providing cost advice, which is critical as part of our service